Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Office Hours

Hi Colchester Families-

I am thinking of all of you during this challenging time. I am available and happy to be a source of information, support, and guidance for you and your family. 

Contact me via Email: Josie.Lang@Colchestersd.org


My 'office hours' are 9-10am Monday-Friday where I will be online and able to quickly respond to emails during those times. I will continue to check emails frequently during the day at other times. I'm also available to talk by phone if you prefer, just email me that request.

Please notify me if your child or family are diagnosed or quarantined due to COVID-19. This information will be kept confidential, but will help me track health data in our community.

#WeAreColchester

Best,
Nurse Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment